Wednesday 12 June 2013

To NAFA or Yong Siew Toh.

Another serious post today. And as many of you know that I didn't get accepted to NAFA. And after 2 whole auditions and 5 months, I just can't and will not accept it. It's not worth spending months after months practicing just getting turned down audition after audition.

You know I'm still a bit sore since last week. Moreover my parents are know literally forcing me to get somewhere but so far for the last 10 months I didn't get a single job offer.

Now I'm literally pressured. NAFA or Yong Siew Toh if you are reading this, please do so with utmost seriousness. I need to by hook and by crook get into one of those institutes. If that means getting a new freshman you have accepted off the list, then do it. I can't be lying around any longer.

Either that or I die. Which you pick? Fulfill my destiny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NAFA. The affiliations are better. You don't want to come out of yong siew toh thinking "so what", " i studied so hard for nothing"

Then again, it doesn't mean the end of the world if you don't get in

You can always try playing at gigs and events or as an accompanist. Go freelance and if you're good, you'll get noticed!!

Unknown said...

what do you play for your audition?