Sunday 9 June 2013

Great Day and some screwed up shit.

It's been a while since I last blogged. Had a good day but ended with some really fucked up shit that really spoil it. Guys from NAFA, you're all gonna hear from me. And I'll assure you that I'll make things really unpleasant for you till accept me to the institute.

OK! The good for the week: Genesian II Road Trip with Friends. Just going to Johor Bahru and hanging at AEON is awesome where we did check out Tian Lai Restaurant. And miraculously we located and found the place driving blind. Night before I also watched the Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring - Live to Projection performed by the Metropolitan Festival Orchestra. Photoes to follow in the next post.

NOW the bad shit that really spoiled my day: NAFA. Though I was more prepared for this. I really feel that 5 months worth of auditions really isn't worth the pain I've gone through. So angry I was that I immediately ripped and crushed the NAFA rejection letter. All this crap, were they all in vain?!

Until acceptance to NAFA I am, my judgement that you must respect. I'm still sore about it and I refuse to accept this.
You all are gonna hear it from me, right here.
Now buckle up ladies, this ride is just beginning.

Grand Master Soh.

No comments: