Monday 3 December 2007

*$%#&^*$#&%^*#$&^*&^!!!!

OMG! Boy, do I feel like swearing for the past few days! Did the Infernal curse or jinx whateva fell on me or what?! Just feelin' like swearing.

Nearly got late for class if my mum did not hold on to my fucking wallet in the first place! SHE ACCIDENTALLY BROUGHT IT TO THE OFFICE WITHOUT RETURNING TO ME AFTER THE CONCERT! Dad was in a foul mood searching for it till I Call mum alot of times!

Not only that, the bunch of Kids performing before me, sheesh! GOOD Riddance! yak....yak... yak... Loud even behind the darn curtain, the audience can hear.....I made one mistake while I was playing as well.... tsk tsk tsk.

I don't see why the Ultimate Guild doesn't like my IGN had a "Lord In front!" Alot of my classmates look to me as their ultimate saviour, their ultimate helper, their ultimate coach, and an Ultimate Piano Shredder..... I hate people questioning about my "Ultimate"ness until I say it's necessary. Reasons are so Obvious at hand!

Speaking of Shredder..... The GII Choir's changing their mass format for the time being so They're using the old retro version(1st gen.... zzzzzz), that means I won't be able to plae and shred on the Yamaha Grand in the Church hall until Youth Mass and after Christmas. Darren forgot to tell me....

Damn I feel so offended......Good riddance really!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol high does tramadol get you - what's the tramadol high like

Anonymous said...

cheap phentermine buy phentermine 37.5 - phentermine фентермин