Saturday 22 December 2007

WISHING Y'all A Blessed and Fruitful Christmas!!!

Y'all Guys and gals in Singapore, in Genesis II Choir, SP's DMAT 1B-02! Wishing Everyone of you a very blessed christmas! May you enjoy good health and hope Jesus Showers your blessing when his birth arrives!

OK! First things first! December 24th as I think i posted earlier, is the MIDNIGHT Mass at the Church of the Holy Family at Katong! For the Choir, Practice is at 10pm followed by mass and a Overnight party at Dione's Place! No food though so stuff yourselves with Christmas Dinner before you guys come!

And Crap! I think I Somewhat Jeopardized my FTCL exam, and F*** the Schubert's Sonata in C Minor..... What the heck.... as long pass can liao! Well, the only way now to go is " FORWARD"!

I don't know what will be in store once we welcome the year 2008! Well, we'll see!

This is Lord UltimateDeep Signing out! 19 days till my birthday!!! hahaha!

No comments: