Thursday 13 December 2007

Ultimate Deep Is Official wont be online for the next 7 days till the 19th

Kk. lots of Announcements here. Lord Tera, BoCheng, and Henry have completed the Demo I did not knew about. The Song is Sweet. ALSO VERY IMPORTANT.


This Album is made by Lord Tera! It consists of a CD of songs he composed bundled in a manga and anime style like artbook. It costs 25 bucks. His project team will be down at Singapore Expo this coming Saturday and booth number is A8. If you are interested, come down to the Expo. You can also place your order from Tera Directly. You can contact him at tera@sympheramusic.com. I already bought a copy, so does a few others and 2 lecturers from the Singapore Polytechnic School of Media and Info Tech.
TO ALL CATHOLIC YOUTHS IN SINGAPORE! THe Church of the Holy Family will be celebrating another Youth Mass this coming saturday(3rd Sunday of Advent). You're hereby invited and encouraged to wear either red or pink. Mass is at the Church Hall Saturday 6pm where I'll play 3 songs from the mass proper plus another one. Location: The Church Closests to Katong Mall on the same road.
And Lastly, ALL Ultimate Guild members! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Don't disturb me until the December the 19th. I must concentrate on my Piano Exam Fellowship Level. It's already the highest level attainable and this is not a joke! You especially UltimatePerfect all post post post! I Cannot go online every day deh. Only from the 19th onwards to the 1st of January then can chiong! Now i not free leh. I already so pressurised in school, at home, at church choir practices, at my Music Teacher's music centre and now you! Pls do not add anymore weight for now. I Already jumping up and down in frustration! ^(*%&$%^*&^$#*%&^*&$65*&$%^*&^$#&^%!!!!!!!
Ok, That's it for Announcements. now the actual post.
I'm having a hell of a time doing my CRS Group Project. Supposedly a group Project but I did most of the work, I did ALL the powerpoint slides! What I didn't have really is the support of any of my members. Shun's away in his hometown in LA, Charles Slacks, Leaving me and Oliver with the rest.....I'm SO Pissed off! I swear and really really swear! That I would not work with this type of group EVER AGAIN!!!! If it need be, I'll rebel and riot till the last of my energy runs outta my blood.
I think I really gonna BLOW BIG TIME! Lord UDeep will Never Ever be trifled with!
I'm pissed! So So So SO Pissed. UDeep Signing out.

No comments: