Thursday 6 December 2007

Crap.... it rained the entire day yesterday...very tempting to sleep....I had literally no umbrella to cover me nor Henry when we reached Tanah Merah MRT. To Make matters worse, We're forced to run in the rain, with my laptop in danger of short circuiting. Luckily, IT WORKED! I'm posting on my laptop...lol... It was still 100% dry as a matter of fact. My Left shoulder is hurting badly from the pressure from the 4 kilos of weight from the bag and the lappie.

Henry managed to get the Sigil for Tidus in FFX.... Sweet man... Muz thank him alot.

I can't believe that I received an SMS While I was sleeping this morning AT 2.30am... But that was worth it... I got a job on the Piano for the GII Choir.... muz collect the scores at the Church Of the Holy Family before Practice. But I have Music first.

YaWwWwNNnnNn..... I just wanna sleep.....
We're Holding on... this is Paul AKA Lord Ultimate Deep Signing out.

No comments: