Wednesday 17 September 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I have more updates from all of my webs from Facebook.

Today I'm really proud to say that one of my MIDIs from www.freewebs.com/paulsohmidis were generally successful. This website has been slightly updated. I've received a positive surprise for myself. I've been involved in a BETA Testing of a new (Successful) Maple/FF RPG Currently under development and Open BETA testing here:

http://finalstory.activoforo.com/index.htm

I'm proud to say that since v0.15, my Ellinia Tree Dungeon MIDI had been included in the WinRAR packs of the Final Story Project as a BGM whenever someone Enters the dungeon. I have been BETA Testing on the Same Laptop since Version 0.06. It is currently under 0.20 which has undergone lots of Updates. One of my VGMusic Colleagues also have one of his Ellinia Forest MIDI in use for the Project.

Don't you see?? My Flair on Music finally paid off! Thank you! Developers of Final Story.

This is Lord UDeep, Signing off! RRROOAAARRRRR!!!

No comments: