Tuesday 16 September 2008

The Return of LUD!

Yo! Freaking time I blogged... It's been close to 3 months since the previous post... So far, nothin' Much lately... But there are some Screw-ups and piss-offs during these few weeks since.

2 Weeks ago, There was supposed to be a studio tour from Singapore Polytechnic. I'm was supposed to attend it on that Tuesday. Guess what? No one really told me the actual day of the tour. I heard about it but I don't know the date so I missed out on this Compulsory event. If this was not enough, I had to attend and play for a Praise and Worship Session with my DMAT Friend Shayne. I told Melvin, Noel and Darren I wouldn't be able to make it. But The bad thing: Noel was not here that day and not one soul even informed me about it.

So after I finished Playing I gotta rush ALL the way down to church in a cab: 9 bucks wasted.

That week.... really... freaking..... stink. I was damn bloody guilty...

I was sick last week... When I was about to go for my Usual Choir Prac and Mass on Saturday, I immediately fell ill when I reached the Bus Stop...I went back... ate a light dinner of Maggie Noodles.. Wasn't feeling hungry at that point. With that said, that was not all. The next thing I knew that I had to use the toilet to dispel every thing at least 5-6 times a day...Ewwww...It lasted for 4-5 days. I just recovered about 5 days ago.

After my recovery, I went for a Birthday dinner at Chat Masala at East Coast Road to celebrate Jeremy Oh's Birthday with 9 more of my G2 mates. The Food especially the Garlic Naan was really nice....Shiok...I came early at 7:15pm (Shaun told me to come at 7:30). Guess what? Not one single soul turned up and I waited ALL the way for 45 minutes then Elden came. Then the rest turned up: Jeremy, Clara, Priscilla, Bryan, Jerome, Jared and Shaun being the last to get there... He looked somewhat Emo-ish... for some odd reason I'm entirely unsure of. The best thing is: I recovered well enough to savor that moment.

Gee.....I wonder if whether any one of them have the Photographs we took.


Holding on....This is Paul AKA UDeep... Out.

No comments: