Thursday 22 November 2007

Siiggghhhhh..........

Hey Guys! Sorry I Didn't Blog for So So So Long! Alot has happened since my previous blog!!!! I will be more regular especially during the holidays.

Been taking alot of involvements lately. Piano exam's in 19th December. Si Beh Sian. Talking about Keyboard, Our Class Got Scolded badly again by Babes Condez especially against the non-graders. Well I understand they are slow, errrr.... personally I don't blame them. Maybe Babes is expecting way too much. Scold till I headache but she appreciated the help i give to Henry, Oliver and Shayne all the same.

Okay, Band Practices back in Ping Yi Military Band have been a go. Went for Last Day in Band Camp. Some Sadistic Seniors, Alumni, Friends down there. Kenrick the Instructor, Felix taking the Helm, Benedict the Alumni.... Wah Damn Sick man. We started Formation of SYF 2008 with 84 Members with 72 in main formation and the 12 percussionists and drummers doing their own thing.

I signed and register for the Church Of The Holy Family Choir to play for Saturday 6pm Mass. YOUTH MASS IS COMING UP IN DECEMBER 15!!! Nice Sia. It seems sian in the first place but ok lah.

Well, betta get cracking! Time's passing fast!

Gotta go!

No comments: