Wednesday 28 November 2007

Holding On Tight!!!

Hiya Again!

Juz came back from dinner then post.... Well, Darkness and Light SEA's Ultimate Guild is reborn from today and I'm in 2nd Ultimate Infantry Division...

Took a look at Lord Tera's www.sympheramusic.com/Superscenic, that was cool. Cannot believe that Shunyi was actually Involved as a Acoustic Guitarist in Tera's Second Album.... Makes me wanna get involved with his 3rd album.... LOL.... we'll see soon, maybe after my Piano Exam which would take place in December 19th 4.55pm at Millinia Walk. Sigghhhh hope it's over fast as I am getting sianz of Classical music.

Well, I was sooooo Damn Tired today that I nearly wanna KO during REMT and then later got soaked from this afternoon's wrath of the storm. Incidentally my Dad was nearby at Redhill while I was at Clarke Quay after Music enduring that Darn Storm so We both came home with the car fully serviced.

Poor Henry, He seems to get offended by that rumour that Me, Lord Tera and Bo Cheng think that he's flirting after Chun Hui. He helped her with this Morning's Fucked up MIDI which we CANNOT even save our bloody presets! This was soooooo Annoying. The Assignment is due not long later.

COME ON! 43 Days till my 18th Birthday Where I can drink at a Legal age.... well not drunk that is.

I'm Holding out..... This is Lord Ultimate Deep... Signing out!

No comments: