Tuesday 11 November 2008

More Bus Fare Woes

This is another version of the lyrics of Lord UDeep, but parodied to match the SBS Polytechnic Bus Fare Woes:

I am High King Lord Ultimate Deep
and i am from the Singa Poly
For one thing that I want to address
is the Fucking outrage of the Poly Bus Fares.

This Problem seems to never end
and we Poly students are going to flare.
Every trip 2 bucks is what we spend
compared to JCs at 45 Cents.

SBS (Shamless bus Service) better Act quickly
Telling you this is fucking really not Funny.
B******, A******, Son of a *****
you, * * * * * * * (KNNBCCB)

The difference of price is 89%
and that's unfair is what we said
so SBS I'm Lord UDeep!
You think it's Funny? Don't mess with me!

Adaptation Of LordUDeep Composed by In2Deep (Lord UDeep)
Second version concerning SBS Fares also made by Lord UDeep.

Originally the rap sounded like this:

Come to school at 8 AM.
JiBai lesson so Fucking sian
Nobody in the class 'cept Lord UDeep
Left Me and me on my shredding spree (Bo Cheng: Hey Shaddap lah.)

The Class seems to never end
so I play Worms and Tower Defense
WHTB I warn you , Don't kill me
for that's the golden Rule of LUD (Bo Cheng: Diam!)

Stupid Shayne stop irritating me (Henry: Yeah Baby)
Testing me on my Patience just not Funny
B******, A******, Son of a B****
you, * * * * * * * (KNNBCCB)

From Tanah Merah to SingaPoly
The Stupid Train always Chao Smelly
It's payback time for Lord UDeep
you think it's fun dun mess with me.

The Song can be found here. Fit the top lyrics into the Rap.
http://www.imeem.com/people/8MLZSXI/music/XfqixiIm/in2deep_lud_lord_ultimate_deep/

No comments: