Friday 19 July 2013

My regrets: I was a fool to.....

Another falling out... I really don't understand. Seriously, I don't. I'm through with all this....Now I don't even feel like sharing my latest Understanding of the CCC episodes to YouTube now.
I have been deliberating since late Wednesday Night, didn't want to do it but I'm gonna come clean yet again right now.

- I was a fool to follow down the path of a musician which has led me nowhere after almost 20 years experience and nobody save a very small few knows or cares of how freaking much I've been through.

- I was a fool to have joined my ministry and still have been a practice target after all these years.

- I was a fool to have gone to Ping Yi Secondary rather than Maris Stella High (Secondary) after they accepted my appeal after PSLE, ended up being a fucking punching bag despite futile efforts by the staff of the school to put a stop to all this.

- I was a fool to do more than a fair share of my workload in National Service while the most of my other colleagues does nothing.

- I was a fool to even have an older brother treating me as a punching bag.

- And the worst of it all, I was a fool to even have been born suffering much with a Mental Problem.



and above all, nobody fucking gives a shit.



Honestly, this is the thanks I get? What in heavens name did I ever do to deserve this....I'm tired man... real tired and ultimately,

I've been a fool for the whole 23+ years of my existence that's not entirely my fault.


Signing out,
GM Paul

No comments: