Saturday 17 September 2011

Need some serious Help on a few things.

Okay, there are some things I wanna ask of you guys for help:

1. YouTube Channel: MOAR SUBSCRIBERS! (http://youtube.com/UDeep)

I definitely need more subscribers after already hitting 250K views, I now have close to 265K now. I don't want to resort to SUB 4 SUB. Let's be honest people, people whore out subscribers because of SUB 4 SUB where the channel has almost absolutely Nothing. There's like no content, crappy content or with stolen content (Quoted by IdeoProductions, now Jogwheel Productions Jonathan Paula) on those Channels. That's cheating dude. I got my 265K Views the hard way.

By the way, the upcoming series of Gamers' Haven will be shifted to a new channel: UDeepGamersHaven so do subscribe in future. Episode 1 is already in my Main Channel which NEEDS subscribers. Future Gameplay videos will be in GamersHaven, Music Videos in my Main Channel.

2. Computer 2 Options:

Part A: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 Overclocking Help.

Well I have two Options here. The first option is that I want to get more juice coming out from the weak ATI Mobility Radeon 1GB HD5470. I hear of some tips for Overclocking but doesn't seem to work for me. It would be better if I have somebody personally come down to my place in Singapore to analyze my Laptop whether I can overclock or not. I tried MSI Afterburner, RivaTuner but sucks balls really. Even my Catalyst Control Center DOESN'T have ATI Overdrive, WTF is that?? So I would appreciate if somebody for that expertise can give some assistance.

If it doesn't work, how about Part B?

Part B: Computer Build, Gaming rig for Budget.

Well, big big issue with my Current Desktop. It died on me earlier in the year. Dad Reckon it's the Video card problem, so we swap out the old GeForce 7300LE 256MB for the new ATI Radeon HD 5750 1GB GDDR5. Thing is that didn't solve the frigging Problem so it was left for dead idling inside the Pentium 4 Chassis. To me it's time for a new Build since 2005. Now what I am planning is use the HD 5750 and some parts we can still salvage from the PC for a new build to give my HD 5750 a new lease of Life. This is what I'm salvaging:

The Monitor (pretty recent one), the HD 5750 (obviously), DVD Writer (still good Condition), Hard Disk, Keyboard and Mouse. (Of course the Razor Black Widow Ultimate will be nice).

So what I need now for cheap are the following parts:
A good Motherboard, CPU with at least a Core i5 or even better i7, RAM preferbly 8GB all the way to 16GB, New Power Supply and a Case. Dunno whether I can find such stripped down models but please share with me places that can do that as well as the cheap but powerful stuff that I can similarly get in Singapore. Total Budget shouldn't be more than a thousand bucks.

3. Path Of Exile BETA Key Request

Now in connection with No. 1, I am requesting for a Path of Exile Closed BETA Key so I can cast some Gameplay videos for my future Gamers' Haven Channel. Anybody who has it, I would really appreciate it. You can find me (UltimateDeep) at pathofexile.com. Cause I really want to do some casting for the next couple of weeks. After watching TotalBiscuit's Channel, I thought WOW this is a freaking good replacement for Diablo 3! What's more, it's INDIE!!!!!! Can you believe that?!

It might look as though I'm whining here, but this is for the sake of my YouTube Channels so I'll have a better chance going for Partnership even, so apart from my Current Pay, at least with Partnership i could get abit more cash flowing.

4. Request from me to SAF Band.

Any concerts coming up? I would gladly play for one than staying under pressure in the office. Nuff' Said.

No comments: