Monday 31 January 2011

Almost kena buang by Crappy Comfy Cabby on Saturday...

Crappy man... I nearly got run over by a Comfort Taxi on Saturday evening before the Big Group Meeting with Genesis 2. Seriously it's so WTF. It so happened that at the pedestrian crossing outside the church where the traffic light was showing the Green Man Light while this stupid cabby just zoomed past me and Gerald. I wanted to Fucking scold the Cabby. He's asking for trouble.

This wasn't first time that I nearly got ran over by a vehicle where it was Green man for me and red light for the drivers. I nearly got ran over by a car at the same scenario and AT EXACTLY THE SAME PLACE!!!!!

2nd time I escaped death....if I had been struck down by an oncoming vehicle who wasn't even wary about the traffic lights, that would've been the end of Master UltimateDeep....

WTF....seriously!

No comments: