Sunday 6 January 2008

4 More Days.....Okay, what now???

Hey Ya, It is the Great UDeep again.(More addressing me as the Great... LOL).

The Ping Yi Military Band Just had the CCA Recruitment Drive, We grabbed a significant fraction of the Entire Newbie Sec 1s to Join our Band.... Numbering 104, the Highest Record ever.... Band Rocks really. We need over 30 more people in the formation and it would comprise of the Pit Percussion, Some more additions to the Formation and Flag Party. Ideally We would want to send in a Strong number of around 100+, more than my first Central Judging.

The Alumni and Me had a luncheon Conference that afternoon, we are to scout out for our Sec 2s who are worthy enough to be potential Committee Members. We had some in mind already. My Tuba Section still looks blur to say anything good about..... Hmmmmmmmmmm....

4 Days till my Birthday! Thankfully That Day was Open House in SP, Which meant there ain't any lessons for me... At least I can sleep in abit....well, not really, if not for our upcoming tests........

No comments: